9 mm Para
Initial bullet speed:
The Glock 17 is the original 9×19mm Parabellum model, with a standard magazine capacity of 17 rounds, introduced in 1982. Glock 17 is NATO gun pistol.
Ammo quantity0,70 €/ vnt.
Target shooting site rental and instructor assistance: 14 € / 1 hour per person.
The cost of renting a gun: 3.5 € / 1 hour per person
What payment method should be chosen when buying online services?
If you have a card of a bank, operating in Lithuania, choose the payment method “Bank transfer” and you will be directed to your electronic banking. Otherwise, choose PayPal payment method.
What weapons can I try with a gift coupon?
The gift coupon is valid for all our shooting services.
What weapons can be used in a shooting range if the client has his own weapon?
It is possible to shoot with handguns and shotguns at the shooting range. It is not possible to shoot with rifles because the length of the shooting range is 25 meters.
Are additional trainings needed in order to shoot at the shooting range for the first time?
Assistance and supervision of the instructor during the shooting session is included in the price of the service.
What should be the child’s age for shooting?
According to the criterion of reasonableness.
Can a minor come to shoot?
Yes, a minor can come to shoot, but he / she must be accompanied by one of the parents. During registering for the shooting, the age of the minor should be reported, and the proper weapons according to his / her age will be offered.
What is the period of validity of the bought gift coupon and / or the firing kit?
When a gift coupon is purchased, it's important to register for a shooting session within 3 months from the date of acquisition of services. We consider the shooting set or the gift coupon invalid, if the customer registers and does not arrive.
What should be done if I am registered, but I know that I will not be able to come to shoot?
It is important to notify as early as possible using contact phones (Tel. +370 5 210 23 40 or +370 5 212 41 61) and fix the exact date when you will be able to arrive. You can call on weekdays, during office working hours.
Why is pre-registration for shooting required?
We do not keep weapons at the shooting range and we deliver the weapons, ordered by the customer, at the agreed time.
- It is a great way to test your aim and to experience an adrenaline rush! I recommend it to everyone! Great time and superb feeling guaranteed!Indrė (visitor of the Shooting Range)
- We would like to thank you for a truly friendly, warm welcome, consulting and training on how to use a gun. A special thanks foes to Your instructor who did his work absolutely professionally, to a high standard and maintained friendly atmosphere throughout. Thank you for a great evening.Valdas (visitor of the Shooting Range)
- I had an amazing time, found out that I shoot quite well. Special thanks to the instructor for attentiveness, care and wittiness.Liudvika (visitor of the Shooting Range)
- Thank you! Amazing time, well-maintained guns, professional instructor who provides information clearly and thoroughly! Thanks to your professional instructors we will be back! Recommended!Rasa (visitor of the Shooting Range)
- The time flies in the Shooting Range, and when you hit the bullseye, then you feel amazing, unbelievable place. Thank you for existing and for offering all sorts of novelties to try. I will be back for sure.Dalia (visitor of the Shooting Range)
- Adrenaline and the small of gunpowder! We had a great time shooting. A surprise for my friend for her birthday was wonderful! We left and we wanted to come back right away.Olga (visitor of the Shooting Range)